Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pelosi - Care

Today, on the steps of the Capitol building, the eulogy for capitalism began. It was a somber ceremony for many as the 1,990 pages of new process, procedure and taxes was brought to light in the $894 billion Universal Health Care proposed by none other than Nancy Pelosi, the grim reapette herself.

Admist the grievances lay not only in plain sight, but in highlight for praise, the plan to make government run healthcare a profit center for the government. In other words, the more sick you get, the more tax revenue they receive - and with the sights set on abolishing private insurance and private health care providers, the liberals in Congress are salivating over the fact that a government monopoly is within's arms reach. So much control and so much more money for them to create even more "programs" to dictate life to the peons below (meaning us).

Honestly, the whole idea is so overwhelming to me on so many levels...I don't know where to begin with my criticism and my outrage. Gimme a few more days and maybe I'll find the words to express my griefs...

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I am 100% with you on everything I have read thus far! I just came across this site from a mommy blog directory. I am a hard core conservative (although you would never know from my blog, teehee). I love the two sides to your blog. Awesome stuff, girls!! I'ma go read more now. :)

    ReplyDelete